Monday, July 8, 2013

Elissa is Getting All Dolled Up #BB15

for the PoV ceremony.  Maybe she wants to rotate in a few more ensembles before her Big Sit Down with The Chenbot.  This week maybe?  Or will she squeak out another live vote on Thursday night?

FYI I don't think they know yet that the live show has moved to Thursdays, because I heard Judd counting out loud regarding the number of days until Wednesday.  Or maybe Wednesday is just a special day for him.  Who knows.


Helen had Elissa practice her lines again.


 Elissa is loaning Helen this shirt for the ceremony.  Helen has a speaking role today, too.



Elissa has little plastic bags full of her jewelry.   I wasn't sure what she was digging out of that bag but it wasn't what I was hoping for.




Look for Candice to wear Judd's "wildlife" shirt that he wore on the last live show.  I saw her wearing it and she said she had to "rep her boo" when the other girls laughed.  I hope she does wear it, it is so hideous it's cute.  But I don't think it goes with her makeup or elaborate hair style today.

Here she is, wearing it.  She put a belt on it!

Candice:  I'm trying to make this bear shirt cute!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!