Saturday, July 27, 2013

Big Brother Bigotry Supercut #BB15

In honor of Aaryn's HoH reign, I finally got around to watching this You Tube video that I have heard so much about.  First of all, I would like to commend the creator of this video---I know putting this together must have been very time-consuming. 

I like the way they spliced in bits from their pre-season interviews with Jeff Schroeder into the action.  I was aware of many of these bigoted and racist comments, but there were also many that surprised me.  I was surprised to see comments from Nick and McCrae on the reel, but I have to admit that I don't find their comments against women to be that bad.  Men brag about their conquests, and have been doing so for centuries.

Couple of things:

*  This video was produced weeks ago, and is outdated now in that there have been A LOT more comments since then that would be noteworthy.

*  Given Gina Marie's obsession with Nick, it is particularly interesting to hear what he has to say about the women in the house.

*  To be fair, I have heard Candice make a few comments about "Jews" that are not included here.  For example, if you watch the little talk show they put on last week, Candice referred to Amanda as the Jew Girl almost every time she spoke about her.  (Those two really hate each other and the fact that they are both Have Nots this week might just be the catalyst for violence between them.)  (You can read my recap of this evening here.)

OK.  Here is the video, in case you haven't seen it, or Jeremy's bare ass already.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!