Thursday, July 18, 2013

Aaryn's Mom Goes on the Defense #BB15

I know this is going to be a hot topic, but I think this is the best move Aaryn's family could make for her.  According to the Los Angeles Times, Aaryn's mother has hired a Public Relations expert to help Aaryn when she comes out of the Big Brother house.

The story is just so huge I think they need to do something, rather than to try and tackle this monster on their own. I hope they are also looking at Security options, because she is probably going to need some of that, too.

You can read the entire story here.

I wonder what the fine folks behind "Oreos" think about this picture.  I am reading Michael Moss's fantastic book "Salt Sugar Fat" and the people who brought us Oreos shouldn't feel too superior to Aaryn, based on what they've been up to.  Just sayin'...



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!