Saturday, June 8, 2013

It Feels Like at Least a Year Since BB14...Twitter Round Up

So I know this is probably old news for most of you Big Brother Super Fans, but I have been planning to post for weeks and weeks and always come up with some other exciting task to fill my time.   I got into Big Brother updates in the first place (during BB3, on That Other Big BB Website) because I love to write.  Back then we didn't post pictures, so I loved trying to describe what was happening in the BB house in a fresh, comprehensive way.

I usually love the Big Brother preseason hoopla, so I am going to catch up on some posts about this-and-that today to (hopefully) get me in the mood for BB15.  As we all know there are a TON of changes coming, so there will be A LOT to discuss here.

OK, now for the Old News.

Derby Day Studded with BB14 Stars

If you watched the live feeds last year, surely you heard the Fabulous Wil Heuser talk about his family's annual trip to the Kentucky Derby and their box at Churchill Downs. At one time or another, just about every house guest tried to wrangle an invite to the Derby from Wil, and they chattered about their plans to party down together for the annual May horse race.  And then they all turned on each other in typical Big Brother fashion, scheming and plotting like crazy.

So I was delighted to see a flurry of tweets from some of my favorite BB14 house guests as they all convened for the race.   From what I saw, it looked like Frank Eudy, Mike Boogie, Ashley Iocco, and The Lovely Janelle were all there together. (What is Mike Boogie doing in this photo?)



How fabulous does Janelle look here, as the most glamourous pregnant lady in the world?  And how pervy are those guys behind her?  My apologies if those Pervs were part of her entourage.  And how is it that Janelle is not verified on Twitter yet? 





At  least one fan posted a picture with a gaggle of BB14 stars.  Can you imagine how freaky it would be to be at the Derby, maybe on your second or third round of cocktails, and see Frank Ashley and Wil?  What a treat.

The only situation I can compare that to is that I was sitting in a bar in Venice Beach one sunny afternoon years ago, and the cast of the Real World London walked by on the boardwalk. I was working in Los Angeles at the time and flew my best friend from Florida out for the weekend and we were taking turns daring each other to do bold things. It was my turn, so she dared me to walk out there on the boardwalk and try to get something going with DJ Lars.  Well, I did, and then we both chatted with Sharon and Jacinda (what a BITCH) acted like we were invisible.  Maybe she was jealous because I think she and DJ Lars were holding hands at one point.  And I was getting my drunken flirt on with DJ Lars.  It was a dare, I had to.  It was a thrilling 10 minutes or so of Reality Fan Madness.  About 20 minutes later that girl Kat (the fencer!) walked by the bar crying, all by herself.  Bonus.  Back then there were no cell phone cameras or blogs.  I'm not even sure the internet existed at that time, so secrets stayed secret.  FYI, an earlier dare that day resulted in both of us getting Shaquille O'Neal's business card from one of his business partners.  (They were shooting "Shazam" at that time.  LOL.)  Shaquille's company name was TWIM, for "The World is Mine", and the logo on the business card was a huge black cartoon hand squeezing the globe.  I have looked and looked for that business card since then, but I think it got donated to Goodwill inside of an old wallet.  Can you imagine the person who found it?  A true bonus for them.

But of course I am digressing like crazy now.  Sorry.  I think I am enjoying writing again.  Let me just tell you that if you want to see some famous people, park your butt at one of those outdoor cafes on Venice Beach and keep your camera handy.  Sooner or later all of Showbiz will pass by and you won't want to miss it.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. There were a bunch of tweets about the BB14 cast shennanigans that weekend in Kentucky and here are a few of them, all from Frank who gives good tweet.


Frank Meets Cupid

So some of you BB14 fans are thinking, Frank and Ashley were both there?  Hmmmm.

Well, you can forget about that, because I think Frank has a girlfriend now. I have been watching this develop via Twitter for a few months now, but hesitated to write about it.  Being on Big Brother is so intrusive...I kind of feel like we all need to stay out of their "highly personal" business after the season ends.  Even though they put it out there, I still like to give them some space.

(Unless of course they get arrested or something equally juicy.  Then the gloves come off.)

Anyway, there is a young lady on Twitter who tweets about and to Frank Eudy frequently.  And he does tweet back to her occasionally.  That's just the way things are different with men and women.  A woman will go on and on and on about her boyfriend, and a guy will barely mention having a fiance.   Of course I am generalizing, but this is my experience after being a girl on Planet Earth.  And I am not implying in any way that Frank is engaged, so please don't get your panties in a wad about that.  I think she lives in Tennessee and Frank still lives in Naples, Florida.


She's putting it out there for all to see.  And Frank is too.


Cute couple, right?  She seems nice, so please don't hate on her.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!