Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Is He? Isn't He? Hopes (and Fears) of Malcolm on BB #BB15

So, the internet is bubbling over with chatter about who Julie Chen might be talking about when she said there would be "sixteen new house guests, with one familiar face".


Some SuperFans think this means that a former Survivor player will be in the BB15 house.  Of course Malcolm Freberg's name is being tossed around.  After all, he was Fan Favorite for Survivor Caramoan and just missed being the Fan Favorite for Survivor Phillippines, because apparently Lisa Whelchel had Jesus' vote to put her over the top.

I'll just say it....I said it first, way back on June 12th (virtually a year in BB time....), complete with pictures.  Of course, I was kidding.  I don't think CBS would put him on Big Brother because then they can't really put him back on Survivor.  And you know they'd just love to do that so he can win.

The third time is a charm, Malcolm.  Or the fourth time, if you are Boston Rob.

So even though I think this may be an unfounded rumor, it's fun to chat about it anyway.  I find the pre-season gossip to be DELICIOUS.  And of course chit-chatting about Malcolm adds another tasty layer to the conversation.

Well, I have something to say about this.  I've been following Malcolm on Twitter since he had less than 300 followers, way back before his first season of Survivor aired. (Don't ask.)  I'm certainly not a Malcolm Stalker, but I did notice this tweet that he circulated yesterday.

I had no idea what he was referring to, but it might have something to do with one of the cases that Nancy Grace is covering non-stop right now.  She has to have something to fill the time until the Jodi Arias Show starts again so she is flogging a case about a dead baby and the mother's potential guilt.  Allegedly. 

But here's the thing:

Malcolm has been tweeting once per day since last Wednesday.  Just once per day.

And here's the other thing:

A Tweet did appear from Malcolm that disappeared almost instantly.  It had come on the heels of this Dead Baby Tweet, but is gone now.

Yes, it disappeared almost instantly.  It was some sort of "complaint" by Malcolm about having to shop in the girl's department.  It caught my attention and I scrolled down to read it again, thinking it must have been related to hair care products.

I was actually going to tweet at him to ask if he was wearing a Scrunchie.  I don't send a lot of Tweets to famous people because I think that is kind of lame, but I was going to consider sending this one because the word Scrunchie is so funny to me.

But the Tweet disappeared.  Will it re-appear later?  If so, then we might have something to really gossip about here.  Meaning that whoever is manning his Twitter account messed up and Tweeted twice in a row.

Of course, there are certainly rumors that Malcolm will return to Survivor 28 in some sort of capacity, if it is an All Stars season or if it pits him against another notorious player.  If that is the case, Malcolm would be leaving the US to get ready to film that season in the next few weeks, right?

I don't think he will be on Big Brother, but can you imagine the situation if he is?  Somewhere Jeff Schroeder is sweating bullets and consulting his hair dresser about getting extensions.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!