Saturday, June 8, 2013

Evel Dick is Still an Evil Prick #BB15

I'm sure we all remember Evel Dick LOUDLY proclaiming last year that he would never, ever watch Big Brother ever again.

(Remember this?  And this?  And this?)

C'mon, did you really believe him?

Me neither...

He has already bitter and angry about everything and everybody.  He's even trying to start some shit with Fan Favorite Frank Eudy, who takes it in stride.  And his poor daughter Daniele gets hit with some shrapnel, too.

(No wonder she didn't invite him to her wedding to BB13 heartthrob Dominic Briones.)



Evel Dick just loves to burn bridges.  You'd think he would have found a way by now to leverage his "fame" into some sort of new venture.  Big Brother 8 happened a long, long time ago, in Reality Years.  (Remember Temptation Island?  ha ha ha)  Did you know that the Producers of Big Brother Canada asked him to shoot some footage for their series and he demanded thousands of dollars from them?  According to Dick himself, he never heard from them again.

Typical.

***ALSO***

Of course I will be cranking up my coverage of Big Brother 15 very, very soon.  For some reason, I have not been all that excited about the whole thing, and have procrastinating posting for weeks now.  I have a few old topics I will probably post today, just to shake off the rust and get things going.

I admit I am apprehensive about the changes that are coming.  I've been dreading it, but I think posting a little bit will get me going again.  I know I dropped the ball on Big Brother Canada, but that is the busiest time of year for me and I just didn't have the time to cover all of the action properly.

Evel Dick had no such problem, however.  His bitching and moaning have continued virtually non-stop, to the delight of his Twitter followers all over the globe.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!