Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jenn City May Be in Your City (or small town) #Wintour2013

Jenn City is tweeting this out--she's going on what looks to be a very fast-paced tour.  I'm not clear if she's playing, or just "hosting".

She's coming to my neighborhood.  Soon.  You can google your town and the tour to find specifics and how to buy tickets.  Prices seem to be very reasonable.  At first I thought the tour was affiliated with the editor of Vogue, but I guess not.

I'll tell you what....I might go....

I'm not a head banger, but I feel like I know Jenn after watching her all summer.   What would I wear to a show like this?  Any ideas?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!