Saturday, January 19, 2013

Congrats to Dani and Dominic

Today was indeed the big day, after all.  I had heard the rumors, but I didn't want to spread them unless it was for real.

Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones were married today in California.  We all watched them meet and fall in love on BB13.  Dreams really do come true.

There is a wedding party photo posted all over the internet today----the wedding guests included Adam Poch, Rachel Reilly, Brendon Villegas, Eric Stein, Porsche Briggs...well, see it for yourself.  I don't know who took the picture, but Rachel tweeted it earlier today.


Yes, Rachel wore that dress to a wedding.

Someone also put wedding photos in a You Tube video that is getting spread around, but I think those are old pictures that were posted months ago when Dani and Dominic posed for a wedding website.  I don't think those are the pictures from today's event, but of course I could be wrong. 

No, Dick was not invited, but somehow managed to make it all about him.  Of course.


And this tweet was from Dom, earlier today.


Best wishes for the happy couple.  Who isn't a sucker for a good love story?

***UPDATE***  Dick didn't buy them "everything on their registry from Macy's and Crate + Barrel".  I just peeked at the Crate + Barrel registry and they are doing very well, but there are still items that have not been purchased yet.  I guess I'm not surprised.  It's Evel Dick, after all.

1 comment:

  1. Dick is such a loser. I can't stand him, but I will say that he gives a bitter (yes bitter) insight to the production on BBUS.

    Are you going to follow Big Brother Canada? I love your updates!

    Trevor, from Calgary

    ReplyDelete