Monday, December 17, 2012

Heartbroken #Survivor #Malcolm

OK.  So it's the day after, and I'm heartbroken that Malcolm went home empty handed last night.



Well, I'm pretty sure he had a drink in his hand, and a pocket full of lipstick-covered phone numbers, but he did not win Fan Favorite from Survivor Season #25.

I voted for you Malcolm.  Eight times. 

I guess Jesus didn't want you to win.  (****extreme sarcasm****)

Due to the pre-season spoilers I encountered last summer, I already knew that Malcolm was going to get the boot in the #4 slot, but I still had hopes that he would win Fan Favorite.   These pictures were taken from Malcolm's Ponderosa videos, which are posted on the CBS website.


I'm a Fan, and you are my Favorite, Malcolm.

Me too, Malcolm.  Me too.

***sigh***

3 comments :

  1. He should have won, hands down. Here's hoping that he'll be included in the cast of a future season! I hope I haven't seen the last of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stingo!

    We haven't seen the last of him.

    ***hint hint***

    Unfortunately I already know too much about that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That's good news! :) I hope! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!