Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shanielle Relationship Update #BB14

I know this is a hot topic, so I am covering it here, but if you are someone who considers yourself a Shanielle Showmance fan, you should go to JokersUpdates and keep an eye on the Media and News pages.  There are some people there who are extremely interested in them from a fan perspective.

OK.  Apparently Danielle indeed boarded a plane and is in Vermont visiting Shane.  She posted a bunch of pictures on Instagram that I found on Jokers.  It is my understanding that Danielle posted them herself, but I have already seen altered versions of these where someone added a professional photographer signature to them, making it appear that they hired someone for a photo session.

I don't think that is the case.  It looks like they are having fun and went out bowling with Shane and his friends.   They are doing a chat somewhere that will be live around 8:00 or 9:00 pm EST, so if you poke around Jokers I'm sure you can find more info about that.







These pictures with the Instagram sepia tone drive me crazy.  I hope this trend is almost over.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!