Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wil Heuser on American Idol #BB14


Wil Heuser hasn't released his 2nd Big Brother video yet---the first was part of a trilogy, but all good things take time, I guess.

This short clip shows Wil on American Idol back in the day.  He is featured in a clump of "bad auditions", but I'm not sure he deserves that.  He doesn't seem to be taking it very seriously, since he crosses his eyes in the middle of the song.  I think he should have worn his Captain's Hat with a go-go outfit, if he really wanted to get crazy.

Interestingly enough, I read in the news today that American Idol only has one judge under contract at the moment ---Mariah Carey--although they plan to have 4 judges.  I haven't watched that show in about 10 years, but it sounds like a huge cluster to me.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!