Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What Were People Searching For This Summer? #BB14

These are the top ten search terms this summer that brought people to this website.  Clearly there is a pattern here, right?


Right up until he was evicted, Mike Boogie and his Baby Mama situation were the top search topics.  After almost every CBS episode through mid-August, the searches for information about his personal situation went wild.  Huge spikes in the data.

I don't know who the Baby Mama is, but I posted several updates of Mike discussing his single status, and his easy arrangements with Brady's mom.  I heard Mike say that she didn't want to be public about it, so that is that to me.  Someone actually contacted me with some information about her, but I didn't pursue it.  She's just a normal person and is not a public figure.   Children and family type stuff just feels off limits to me...none of our business, I guess.  But fun to speculate about.

I thought people would be clamoring for info about Kara Monaco after the show premiered way back on July 12th, but it was all Mike, Mike, Mike.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!