Sunday, September 9, 2012

The First Two-Time Winner of BB? #BB14

I don't see how he can lose at this point.  It really is like shooting fish in a barrel.






Dan is wearing his wedding ring around his neck, due to the injury to his fingers.  Dan is greasing the skids now, talking to Ian about Shane.  Ian thinks he might not be able to beat Shane, because he won so many competitions and other people got blamed for the decisions Shane made.

Dan mentions Mike calling Shane "Dan's B".  Father Dan doesn't even dare to say the word Bitch. 

C'mon now Dan.



2 comments :

  1. If Ian can win the POV next week, there is a very good chance that he will win it and Dan will either go to jury house or come in second.

    I'm pretty sure that the jury will probably give the win to Ian over Dan if they were the final two. I want Ian to win it, though I find myself bothered (for him) that he would then miss out on the jury house experience and not be able to reunite with Britney and Ashley before finale night.

    I want Ian to win and I want him to have the jury house experience. I am conflicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Dan will win, either. The only one I think he could win against would be Jenn.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!