Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ian Tweets #BB14

OK.  Now I know that Production edits the HoH tweets.  I heard Ian describe his HoH tweets this morning to Dan.  He said he had some good ones and all of this tweets had several hashtags that he found quite witty.

I think at least one of them jeered at his Tulane roommates, and one was directed at Kristen Bitting from BB12, saying they have a date on September 20th.  I think he included the hashtag "FatChance" or something along those lines.  I did hear him mention using hashtag "Two Terms", though.

But this is all that was tweeted from Ian today.

As you will recall, Ian only had one lousy tweet last time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!