Friday, September 7, 2012

But Enough About You, Let's Talk About Me #BB14

Danielle wastes no time strapping on a feed bag and sitting at the new tiny table.  Ian is in the bathroom and Jenn needs to get in there.

In the top left corner, you can see one of the pictures Dan got in his HOH basket.  It is of he and his wife Chelsea from their honeymoon.  He went on and on during BBAD about how she isn't wearing a bra in this picture.   And when I say "on and on" I mean "on and on and on".





Now Dan sits down to eat cereal and stares at his wife's picture.


He jokes that he doesn't want to be selfish....Danielle might want to look at Chelsea, too.  He moves over closer to her, and brings the picture with him.


The bathroom has seen a lot of action.  First Ian, then Jenn, then Shane.  I think they may have to go back outside, but I'm not sure.  I feel like they are rushing...but what do they have to do?

I'm glad Jenn gets another week of slop.  She should drop another 3 or four pounds, easy.
 


Dan drones on and on about his honey moon in St. Lucia.  More on that, in my BBAD recap later today.

FISH.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!