Sunday, August 19, 2012

Well, I Think I Know Why the POV Took So Long Yesterday #BB14

I heard Mike discussing what happened yesterday after the POV with Frank.  I only heard a few sentences before we got FISH, but what I heard was this:

Mike:  And another thing to tell Shane is, Joe took Ashley right into the storage room and told her, the POV is your's because Mike and Frank cheated!

They were discussing facts to tell Shane to support why he should nominate Dan or Joe.  Frank said that they checked the tape after that.

So if there was a cheating scandal of some sort, Big Brother certainly didn't want us to  know about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!