Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Is This Jenn's Girlfriend? #BB14



I've heard Jenn give a shout out to someone named "Dez" quite a few times this season.  This morning, she was alone on the patio with Joe, and they were both giving shout outs here and there.

Jenn told us to look up "Dez Evil" and her Facebook page, if we'd like to see some "sex-ay" pictures.  She wants us to tell her Jenn City said "Mexico" and she'll know that that means.

Jenn:  She was my ex-wife, and she might be my first wife!  But I don't know if I'll ever get married, Joe....but who knows...I may call you up one day Joe and tell you all about it...

I found these pictures easily on the internet, and also this short video of the two of them together.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!