Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Evel Dick's Banging Intro #BB14

OK. If you read this blog you know that I recap Evel Dick's Dick at Nite show.  And I always go on and on about how I love the opening of the show.

Turns out the opening of the show is the first 51 seconds of this reel that I found on You Tube.  According to Dick a guy named Mike Myles from CBS put this reel together for Dick to present to talent agencies.  The background song is Evil Dick by Body Count.  (I asked Dick on Twitter yesterday about the song and he told me the artist.)  Body Count is Ice T's band, and now that Dick told me that I can clearly tell that the voice belongs to Ice -T.

This is nearly 2 1/2 minutes long, so it includes some other clips, but you get the picture. If you are an Evel Dick lover or hater, you will find something to entertain you here.

Get ready to chair dance.


Well, before I posted this, I decided to do some research into Ice T's song.  I wondered if he wrote it about Evel Dick.  I found the lyrics, and I have to say "No" to that.  The song is not about Evel Dick Donato, but appears to be about Ice T's penis.

I've heard Evel Dick say CBS was going to use this song in the background of one of their shows, but then they decided  not to.  I can see why now.  Here are the partial lyrics.  This may be the nastiest thing I ever post here, besides my commentary about the smutty shows on Showtime.

I will still chair dance now.  I won't let the lyrics stop me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!