Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Digging Some of the Dirt #BB14

There is a lot of dirt to dish out there on the internet about the house guests right now.   I think we can all agree that Danielle is not going to win America's Choice, and there is a lot of information coming out from her former sorority sisters that aren't exactly starting a fan club for her.

I've seen that stuff and although I read it with great interest, I chose not to post it here.  I think I'm giving Danielle enough grief based on the things I've heard and seen with my own eyes and ears.

But there is a new drama that has cropped up this week.  Some might say there has been an outbreak of rumors.

I have heard it mentioned on the live feeds and Big Brother After Dark that one of the women in the house is taking a certain medication that begins with a V and ends with an X that is commonly taken by people with a communicable STD.  I didn't report that at the time because the BB cameras changed quickly and I didn't feel like I had enough information to talk about it.  And people's medical information is sensitive.

But apparently a certain female house guest who was recently evicted made a statement somewhere alluding to the identification of the owner of those pills.  I didn't hear it said myself, but I saw a published article today that discusses what was said.   And then a tweet appeared from Britney's account---the first tweet since early July, I think.


Hmmm.  Interesting.  I think "lawsuit" is one word, however.  Unless the tweeter means buying a new garment from say, Brooks Brothers. 

Didn't Britney make statements about Rachel having STDs?  And weren't they broadcast on TV?  Hmmm.  Even more interesting.

On a more positive note, I saw this posted on Britney's twitter from earlier in the year.  Cute picture.


3 comments :

  1. Where are you guys getting all this good dirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually stop by the Jokers Updates News & Rumors board---that is where I find links to the articles and info.

    You can find the dirt there SJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried Google-ing but I never find the juicy stuff.

      Delete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!