Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dan is Sleeping, Apparenlty #BB14

as the lights of his personal disco flash and the music throbs.  The music is kind of techno, I guess, and I think they are repeating the same "songs" over and over.

I feel sorry for the people sleeping in the Boom Boom Room, because you can surely hear this from where they are.
I wish they would show us the party cake, so I can see if he continued to eat it overnight.  If there is any leftover you just know Danielle and Britney are going to pounce on it.

And if he still hasn't opened his champagne yet, maybe he can trade that for votes, like JoJo and her cigarettes.  You know how great that worked out for her.

The worst part of all of this is that he knows they are all conspiring against him, and he can't do a damn thing about it.

Now the rapper is rapping about "Solitary Dance Party...", punching out the words with his voice.  Then a female singer echos those words, singing along to the music.

I just saw Dan open his eyes, so I know he's not really sleeping.  He's sneaky, that Father Dan.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!