Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dan Interrupts Naptime #BB14

Shane was listening to Danielle's CD and she was draped all over him.  I don't know what was going on, but I assume nothing since the cameras weren't on them.

Dan asked if they were in Makeout City and Danielle told him to shut up.  Of course they launched into a discussion of Janelle and her evil web of lies. 



I do know one thing.  I saw Shane hit her on the butt just a second ago.  I didn't get a picture, but I saw it.  I think he tapped her with the back of his hand, not the palm side.





And he did reach over and try to grab her toes.  As you can see here.   Hmmm.


2 comments :

  1. The whole danielle thing is getting super old super fast! She is like stunted emotionally, and very weird !! She needs way to much attention and is always fishing for compliments!! I wish one of the other girls would take her out of the game! She's horrible to watch and I don't know why she thinks she has to hide her super geniuse!! Ok you are a nurse not a brain surgeon!! Ughh Im sick of listening to her complain about other girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say it but BB casts people like this because it will keep fans talking. I actually really like Danielle but she is naive (which I don't like) and I hate to see Shane stringing her along (which he is totally doing and I hate it).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!