Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dan Goes Super Villain, Apparently #BB14

I am reading reports that he told the cameras in the storage room that he "was okay".  And also smiled and winked at the cameras a few times.

I didn't see that.  I did see him in the storage room, talking to the cameras, but I did not hear what he said.

That might explain why BB didn't seem to give a shit that he was in distress.

Fucking Dan....

I hope this little stunt doesn't keep him in the house this week.  Go home, Dan!

1 comment :

  1. Dan is a totally selfish asshole... he just (usually) hides it well. He'd better go this week. I didn't think it could happen but even if Frank's kind of a dick too, I'm rooting for him now. He really does deserve the money.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!