Friday, August 31, 2012

About Last Night... #BB14

Although preempted by the NFL games, I was able to watch the CBS show live through an internet link.  Thanks to the people who contacted me with various ideas for that.

A couple of thoughts.

1.  I thought Britney's dress looked like something a performer at Opryland would wear.  You know, a clogger.

 She looked pretty in it, but c'mon....on the live feeds she bragged about how it was one-of-a-kind from a "little boutique in New York City".  Honestly I was waiting for her to do a little jig on the front steps of the house.

2.  I enjoyed the segment on the Brigade and was totally surprised by that.  I guess they had to fly all of those guys in somewhere to tape it since Britney's nomination on Monday afternoon.  It certainly was the Enzo Show, wasn't it?  I didn't think Hayden said one word, but I just checked the tape and he did say about 5 words but the camera wasn't on him at the time.  I wanted to get a better look at what was going on with his hair, frankly.

As a former Big Brother winner, that's kind of sad, isn't it?  Don't look for Hayden to appear on All Stars.  Danielle wants to hook up with Hayden---shocker!



3.  And I loved that they showed Matt's Halloween costume he wore for Hoffoween.  A funny and great tribute to his friend Britney.  Britney was in her Goth Pageant Phase when that picture was taken, apparently.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!