Monday, July 16, 2012

Willie Tells Frank to Zip It #BB14

Frank is in the HOH now and wastes no time groveling to Willie.  Willie tells him to shut up and not to talk to anybody.

Frank:  Yesterday, that shit with Shane...that was Mike Boogie and I had nothing to do with it!  I knew that was going to be a problem.

Willie:  The more you talk, the harder it's going to be for me to keep you.  I'm gettin' in a bind here.

Frank:  But I don't talk to anybody!  Just Joe at night...he makes me feel better.  (!!!)

Willie:  Well, I don't know nothin' about that, but you need to watch out.  If you think what you're doin' now is okay, you'd better think hard and make sure it is.

 They agree they are both Alpha Males but they don't butt heads.  They both know they don't need to follow a Mentor, that this is their own game.

Willie:  You need to shut up.  If Mike Boogie wants to start talkin' to you about the game, just wrap it up.  I believe that whatever I really want to happen, it's gonna happen...
.
Willie:  I'm takin' a big risk here, and it could end the game for me.  And if you're not tellin' the truth to me, it's the end of your game too.

Willie begs again not to talk to anybody, and if you talk to somebody, don't give them any information.

Frank says that what Willie told him the other day (about being a Hantz) has not been disclosed to anybody.  Willie said he has leaked it to just about everybody but Boogie, though.  They want to stay on opposite sides but to work together.

Frank:  Working from the inside out!

Frank feels like he can trust Jenn, but Ian is "a fucking wild card".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!