Friday, July 27, 2012

What to Do, What to Do. #BB14


I want to vote No, after thinking about it for a few minutes.  I just don't think it's fair to the other players.  The coaches haven't had to worry about being nominated, they haven't had to go on slop, they've been privy to more information about everyone and everything....

I wish Production had shared Plan B with us, though, as we cast our votes.  If they don't let the coaches enter the game, they have to do something else and the thought of what that might be scares me.

I don't think AGP intended things to go down this way....at all. 

I find the CBS voting process annoying.  You can't just vote, you have to register first.  You can start that painful process here.  You can vote up to 10 times.

But don't worry Big Brother fans, you can still be entertained today by Jeff's live show on CBS. 


Can you imagine Jeff trying to have some sort of conversation with JoJo?  I look forward to seeing how he tries to shut her up.

Also...personally I don't think Shane Meany is going to have a "showmance" with any of the ladies in the Big Brother house.  I don't buy what he's trying to sell us.

3 comments :

  1. If a coach is out, because all of their players were out, and got an opportunity to compete in a competition along with all other voted out players for a chance to get back into the game, that could be fair. However, since I don't know the details of how BB plans to put coaches in the game, I will be voting NO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rita, I don't feel like we have all of the facts here.

    I think that AGP has already planned to include the coaches, since the population in the house is so sparse, but they are just gauging the fan reaction first.

    Even if they have to compete for a spot, they've still enjoyed a free ride so far. You know I love having 50% of those Coaches in the house, but should they get a chance at the $500K?

    I'll be interested to see how this pans out. Maybe the Coach's Challenge next week (after the results of America's Vote are disclosed) will have the Coaches bidding on awful prizes in order to stay in the game.

    Like being on slop for the duration, wearing a stupid costume...going for a $250K jackpot instead of $500K..

    Janelle and Britney have already said they would not shave their heads. And no one would want to see that anyway.

    For Mike Boogie or Dan to shave their heads, really who cares. Mike has hats to wear everyday, and Dan is halfway bald already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you implying that Shane is a man who likes men?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!