Monday, July 2, 2012

What if the Real Janelle is in Danger? #BB14

Because it seems like that Greek disco she was in today is in Russia!  Was she hijacked or kidnapped on the way to Mykonos?


Somebody call Interpol!

Ha ha. Thanks to Max Jaxx who sent me the link for this. In fact, I think this language (Russian?) looks so scary maybe I shouldn't link to it?  What if they come and abduct me too?

If you aren't up to speed with JanelleGate, you can start learning here.

I have to go to bed now here on the East Coast. I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred this afternoon and it hurts too much to type.  Seriously.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!