Monday, July 16, 2012

What Are People Searching For? #BB14

From time-to-time I like to amuse myself with the search terms that bring people here to this website.  Today there are some doozys that require comment.


Once again, the search for information about Ashley Iocco is the top subject (and has been for a while), but now the interest has shifted to Ashley's legal situation.  If you don't know about that, you can learn what little I know about it here.

Also, "penis hanging"?  WTF is that, and why did people (more than one!) come here to see it?  Do tell, internet friends.  Anonymous comments are now allowed here.  (but not if people go crazy with the hate, smut or spam).  No judgements (from me, anyway) but I do appreciate your patronage.

Ha ha ha. I knew that my "live shower cam" post yesterday would lure a few Peepers....this is mostly likely what those people saw.

Funny.  Good times....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!