Friday, July 27, 2012

Unruly House Guests #BB14

These kids are giving Production trouble today....over half of the house has refused to get out of bed even after repeated warnings.

And now they keep singing and giving all sort of shout outs.  I just heard Mike giving Dr. Tattoff a boost this morning (probably okay with BB) but then someone mentions a Refrigeration Company and the feeds are cut.

Even Ted can't seem to get off the couch and get going.



A few minutes ago Shane got out of bed and I snapped a few shots of this.  He's in the shower now, but I hear some jackass humming and that is going to cause trouble with the feeds, I think.



I think that jackass is Danielle.  Mike Boogie is reading the bible and seems amused, turning the pages quickly.  Those are Shane's feet in the shower.  He just cleaned them, if you're interested.

And I know more than a few of you are...

**sigh***

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!