Monday, July 23, 2012

The Pride of the Hantz Family #BB14

Last night during the CBS broadcast, I saw a tweet from Willie Hantz that had been retweeted by someone I follow.  I decided to follow Willie Hantz on Twitter, to see what he had to say.

As far as I know, this situation is unprecedented.  And by that I mean, a house guest who is ejected from the game, shut out from any further involvement with the show having the ability to easily express themselves while the show is being broadcast.

When Chima Simone was ejected on BB11, Twitter wasn't as prevalent, so we had to make do with seeing a few random interviews with her.  We weren't exposed directly to her anger and bitterness.

I don't know how long I will be following Willie.  I'm not someone who likes to follow a zillion people, and I rarely follow other BB update tweeters because I like to form my own opinions and dictate my own coverage.

I spent a lot of time watching Willie in the BB house, and at one point I thought he might be able to go far in the game.  The Coaches did, too.  Both Mike Boogie and Dan said earlier in the season that they wished they had drafted him for their teams.  Ultimately his temper, ego and lack of self control are what were his undoing.  A few of the other house guests may have fanned that flame in his final hours, but Willie could have ignored those situations if he were mentally and emotionally capable of doing so. 

I heard Dani Donato say recently that Survivor is the hardest reality show to play, but Big Brother is the hardest reality show to win.  Without being in that house I don't think we can say with certainty how we would act, or what we would do.

So, after much ado I present to you some of Willie's tweets from last night during the broadcast, and shortly thereafter.  I think he is threatening Joe.  And insulting Janelle too.

You can call Willie Hantz many things, but you will never call him a Class Act.

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!