Thursday, July 19, 2012

The BB Salon is Open #BB14

Janelle has color on her roots and is marinating.  Jenn is putting color on Joe's chin stripe (was hoping she would shave it) and Mike Boogie waits patiently for his turn.




Every other year, there would have been an HOH lockdown by now, so I'm kind of stumped.  Maybe later?

Kara ate some cereal, Frank is eating (of course) and Ian chattered with both of them.  He said that Dan was insufferable all night, and seemed desparate.




Ian:  He asked me, don't you want to be remembered?  And I was like, are you fucking kidding me?  And Kara has never approached me at all!  Never!

Ashley says that the same sort of argument was presented by her. 

Now JoJo is spouting off that someone told Danielle that Willie said nobody likes her and not to talk to her. 

JoJo:  That poor girl cried.  She's so sensitive.

Joe:  I've heard a lot of shit about myself this week too....you've got to take it with a grain of salt.

JoJo is eating what I think may be a PB & J.  (Yum.)  Joe is rummaging for "real" bacon in the fridge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!