Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Testing, 123..... #BB14

I don't know about you, but I'm in Countdown Mode for Thursday night's premiere.  One of the items on my list of things to do was to download BBLite and install it for this year's live feeds.  BBLite is freeware that allows you to easily take snapshots of the screen for live feeds, as well as a one-stop shop for logging on to SuperPass.

Once installed, the screen opened with this shot, just minutes ago.


My heart stopped.  Rachel Reilly is in the Big Brother house, and this is a scoop.  Someone messed up and is broadcasting a live stream from the Big Brother house, before the scheduled kick-off. 

Then I realized this is eerily familiar, confirmed when Porsche appeared.


These are the opening scenes from last year's BB13 live feeds.  The season opened with Rachel and Porsche whispering in the storage room about the nominations.  Then continued with the entire house wondering what happened to Evel Dick.

Even the Fish Tank ("FISH") is a welcome sight at this point.


Dom, Jordan, Dani, Kalia, Jeff...it's a walk down Memory Lane.






As fun as it is to look back, I'm ready to move forward...

1 comment :

  1. I saw Rachel's face and flipped out, then I saw it was last year's.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!