Friday, July 27, 2012

Silence......For Now. #BB14

Mike Boogie takes this time to think, and plan.....

I'm sure he worries about his businesses in there too, huh?  I just own a small business, so I can't imagine what he has to deal with on a daily basis.  Not to mention the ongoing legal issues...

I can't see Ian getting nominated anytime soon, can you?





If Frank isn't nominated, I think he is at a big risk for getting backdoored this week.  Frank didn't backdoor Shane though, allowing him to play for and win the POV, so maybe that act of faith will save Frank from that fate.

Who does Shane hate in the game?  That's the question...  I've heard him badmouth the coaches more than the players.

Mike grinned for a quick second but I missed it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!