Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Salon Night for Mike Boogie #BB14

Jenn Arroyo is going to adjust Mike's hair color tonight, and she fiddles with it like any hairdresser would during a consultation.

I don't think I will be awake when this happens, but at least you know the game plan.






(When I scratch right behind my schnauzer's ears, she is in heaven.  The joy is sublime for her.)

After Jenn leaves with a promise to return later to work on Mike's hair, he sits quietly on the couch in the bathroom, alone.

JoJo comes in the room and applies fresh makeup in a noisy fashion.  Mike totally ignores her.  It's a nightmare for JoJo, I'm sure.


1 comment :

  1. Dammit Jenn you lucky bitch. I WANNA PLAY WITH MIKE BOOGIES HAIR!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!