Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Out of Nowhere, a Fresh Scandal! #BB14

I feel badly about dragging Brendon back into this, but remember Molly Shepherd?  The "girl" who was "Skypeing" with him the summer after BB12?

Well, apparently that troll has come out from under a rock and is pestering Dr. Ragan Fox.  Ragan is having none of it, and is exposing Molly and his/her evil ways for all to see.


So, you might want to hesitate before posting any ill-advised, drunken pictures or videos of your dick for "Molly" to see.

PS:  From the FeedWatcher archives, I am (not really) pleased to present:


I apologize for hitting James Rhine with the schrapnel.  James is one of my favorites, but I can't whitewash history.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!