Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Newbie Preview - Prepare Yourself for Wil Heuser - #BB14

Dear Robyn Kass:  I have forgiven you now for casting Adam Poch, and about 1/3 for casting Lawon last year.  Thank you for bringing us Wil.

Wil Heuser lives in Louisville, and says he was some sort of 'teenybopper' singer with a few albums in his youth.

Instead of talking about him, maybe you should watch him instead.  This is a local web show interview that gives us plenty to chew on.


He was also on American Idol, I guess.  I haven't watched that show in years and years, so I have no idea how he did.
I'll bet Janelle will be fighting to choose Wil for her team.  Although, I think he actually plays for another team.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!