Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mike Boogie Addresses Us Part Deux #BB14

The FISH was a false alarm--no one else is up yet.

Mike:  I would like to say more about today...but the acoustics in here...I'm not sure who is listening.  Sorry about that.   They'll be up soon...


Mike: Live eviction day here.....

and

Mike:  But I can say good morning again to Joe Vance, Kim Grant, all of my loyal internet followers, and Dr. Will Kirby of course.   I'd like to also say hello to Jokerette at Jokers Updates.  I'm sure this has been a challenging....



FISH on that. BB doesn't like that shout out.

Good for you Jokerette!  Stop by Geisha House for  your complimentary cocktail!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!