Friday, July 13, 2012

A House Full of Party Poopers? #BB14

They've been in bed for some time now, apparently.  What happened to the Good Old Days of the Late Night Crew? 

I think the POV is today, so maybe Big Brother gave them an early curfew last night.  I watched the first hour of Big Brother After Dark and will highlight some details later.

Kara was "freaking out" over being nominated and had a possible anxiety attack.  I might do the same if Frank doesn't win the POV today.  I'm not happy that he was nominated, and I know he's not, either.  Mike Boogie did his best to schmooze up Willie Hantz in the HOH last night.  Willie is going for the stronger mentor's teams. 

I hope this doesn't start a whole chain of Hantz's on Big Brother now.

Joe got up and used the bathroom, in case you need to know that.







1 comment :

  1. hantz is so sure that he can trust frank. im rooting for frank but if I was hantz obviously id rather get frank over kara out. was watchin feeds and he wasn't even listening to Janey and brittney. he's a joke.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!