Friday, July 6, 2012

Evel Dick Continues to Give Good Tweet #BB14

Evel Dick continues to mix it up on Twitter at all hours of the day and night.  He tweets back and forth with former houseguests, and commoners like you and me.

His non-smoking streak continues---I think today is Day #12, so that is an admirable feat.

You can sign up for his RTVZone podcats at the links he provides below.   If you haven't watched his podcasts before, he is as unfiltered as you'd think he would be.  You can find my recaps of the free podcasts last year at the following links.


 The BB-related RTVZone podcasts ended abruptly after that last one, and that's all I'll have to say about that.  Except that within a week, Dick had emergency gall bladder surgery--I think it had ruptured, but he recovered in time to conduct interviews after the finale in the backyard of the BB house.  I think I got at least $10 of entertainment from the podcasts last year, right?

I'm sure I will break down after a few beers and get out my credit card to sign up for this year. 








1 comment :

  1. Can you post the current Dick at Night episodes?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!