Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brush with Big Brother Greatness

OK I don't want to brag, but I had a Twitter conversation with Evel Dick this morning.   He snapped at me on Twitter about something the other day, and I thought that was exciting.  On second thought, it probably was more exciting than this, but whatever.




What would Dick do in the BB house without smoking?  That's hard for me to imagine.  Regarding the cigarettes, I don't think he really expects to keep it up....he has said that he feels like he is between his last cigarette and his next cigarette.

He's been smoking for decades, I'm sure.  At least three, if not four.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!