Sunday, July 1, 2012

Brrrrring! Get the Phone..It's Chilltown #BB14

In preparation for the kickoff of Big Brother 14 on July 12th, we are all eagerly waiting to see how the rumored Mentor Twist will pan out.  I don't think there are too many doubters at this point, but this is Big Brother PreSeason and anything can happen.  Some new information can come out tomorrow that starts a fresh round of speculation.

This clip made me smile, and laugh out loud when Mike Boogie pulled out the sleep mask.  It is a complete set of the BB7 Famous Chilltown Phone Calls, including one on Housecalls taped after the finale.

I think I just fell in love with Dr. Will all over again.  And I have to give it up to Mike Boogie, who is truly ruthless and probably didn't get the respect that he deserved since he is always overshadowed by Will.

Well, Mike Boogie certainly doesn't GIVE a lot of respect, so I'm not sure we owe him any.  Just ask Erika Landin.

Enjoy.  I dare you not to love it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!