Thursday, July 5, 2012

**Breaking News** One Newbie Drops Out - Bye Bye Mike #BB14

Bye bye Mike, we hardly knew you.  In fact, we didn't even know you at all.  Mike could be seen on yesterday's commercial saying "what did I get myself into?"

Well, I guess he's gotten himself kicked off the show.  You can see that commercial here.

His replacement is Joe Arvin, does not have a preseason interview since the interviews were conducted over a week ago on Media Day.  This is from the SuperPass website. 
Joe looks like a chef to me.  Isn't that a chef coat he has on?

***Also***

I was just in the middle of watching Shane Meany's SuperPass interview and recapping it for you, and it froze up on me.  When I tried to find it on the SuperPass website, it was gone.  Not that this means anything.  Shane is going to be a doozy, so I hope the video reappears soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!