Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Big Brother Fans are Sleuthy... #BB14

Thank you to the Anonymous reader who sent me the link to the following CBS video.  They pointed out that the backdrop behind the new house guests is similar to the back drop behind Rachel during the 2nd episode of Rumor Control last week.

Here is what Rachel looked like on Rumor Control:

And here are a few stills from the CBS video.  The back drop is not identical, but the lighting is different.  If Rachel was lit for a commercial, the results might be persuasive, huh?


Do you think that is Ian's Sexy Look?  Oh dear...

The CBS video also features some black-and-white pictures of the mentors holding signs.  I think I recognize Britney's fingernails, but I'm not sure.  At this point I'm totally confused about the strategy--are they good and evil Mentors?  Or just fan favorites?  

I guess we will soon see!  You can see the CBS video for yourself here.  What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!