Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jeff & Jordan Get Their Kicks

A new You Tube video was released yesterday as a promo for Jeff and Jordan's new CBSi show--Jeff and Jordan Do America.


America's couple is making their way from Chicago to Los Angeles on Route 66, on the way to what Jordan describes as "their new life".  They each planned half of the trip and it looks like plenty of adventure out there.  As you might expect, they are both cute as apple pie.


I gather that filming for the series has ended, so I guess that will leave them free to appear on Big Brother this summer in some capacity.  I don't know how we will watch anything on CBSi.  I'm not even sure what it is, but I guess we will figure it out.

If it's successful, I'm sure the concept can go on and on, with a wedding, a baby, yadda yadda yadda.  Let's face it, it's easier than working for living, huh?

Here is the link to the preview video.  The country music in the background is stuck in my head now.  Damn.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!