Friday, May 4, 2012

Spotlight: Brenchal TAR Finale Celebration - Part 1


As you all know, the lovestruck, argumentative and sparkly duo that is Brenchal is appearing on the finale of The Amazing Race this Sunday night.  I always knew they would go far, because I saw a photo of both of them rappelling down some sort of huge silver pole near the end of filming last year.

But will they win?  I hope so and will be on the edge of my seat watching on Sunday.


In celebration, I will be featuring some classic blog posts about Brendon and Rachel.  Kind of a showmance retrospective.

Way back in July 2010, we were introduced to Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly just before the premiere of Big Brother 12.  As usual, the Big Brother houseguests were interviewed just before entering the house.

 Brenchal Celebration Post #1 - July 3, 2010

At this LINK, I cover my first impressions of Brendon Villegas.  Basically, I thought he was hot, hottie, hot.  And smart to boot.  Brendon was remarkably candid about his family issues, and mentioned that his Big Brother casting was no accident.


Brenchal Celebration Post #2 - July 7, 2010

At this LINK, I cover my first impressions of Rachel Reilly.  Her interview with Chelsia was much shorter than the other houseguests.  I remember tthere was some sort of air conditioning issue in the interview room, which might explain the length of the interview.  Even though Rachel's interview was short, she managed to mention her huge jugs several times.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!