Thursday, September 8, 2011

TRIVIA.

I"ll bet Adam won't be up there when the feeds come back.

He was either in real agony, or was acting up a storm just now.  He kept wiping his mouth with a cloth he had in his pocket.  I don't think they want us to see them puke, due to the unsavory nature of those pictures.  Which will never go away, will they?

I learned from listening to Jeff & Jordan this year that in their 'Graduation" HOH challenge most of the houseguests puked, and then when they dropped they fell into pools of puke.


I guess Allison doesn't want us to see that.

I tweeted Allison a while ago but don't expect a reply.  From her third assistant or whoever is manning the keyboard.

I'm kind of drunk.  Sorry, it's a Big Brother Thursday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!