Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh Shit

The competition doesn't look that bad, but Porsche is in agony.

There is a loud grinding sound and Porsche gasps in a horrified way.

Rachel, sounding like her normal self:  Now THIS is Big Brother!

The beaters have lifted out of the batter--I think the grinding noise indicates they are moving up or down.  They are about a foot out of the water and Porsche doesn't like it.

Porsche:  Oh my god!  Are they going up or down?

Rachel, in a normal tone:  I have no idea.

***silence***

Porsche:  I can't feel my hands.

Adam, creepily:  Good job girls.  Good job!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!