Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cassi Schmoozes with James

Previously I reported on the hints James was putting out there on Twitter that he was involved to some degree with Cassi.  Or maybe he just wants to be involved.  Whatever.  (You can read that here.)

So I reviewed these Wrap Party photos of the two of them together with particular interest.  That's Cassi's dad Jeff in the picture with them---a chaperone perhaps?


Take a look at these two pictures.  Hmmm..



I do plan to watch the SuperPass Wrap Party footage to put all of these pictures in context.  My SuperPass subscription doesn't end until the first week in October, so I still have plenty of time.

I heard some interesting tidbits about the party that I look forward to confirming for myself, such as:

*  James mentioning that Chelsia is "banging some married guy from Real Networks named Mike"

*  Keith running around saying he planned to hook up with Porsche

In other words, there must have been an open bar at the party.  Ha ha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!