Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adam's Conduct at the Finale

Let me just take a moment to say that I think Adam's conduct on the live finale last night was:

*  Deplorable
*  Obnoxious
*  Asinine
*  Egotistical
*  Moronic
*  and just plain Ignorant.

I did like his speech to Rachel to try to get her to evict Porsche, but everything after that made my skin crawl.

I think he actually thinks he was the star of the show!  Can you believe that?  He thinks he is a fan favorite (and said repeatedly that he would win America's Choice) and had the balls to mention coming back for Big Brother All Stars!

Who the fuck does he think he is?

Oh yeah, the heavy Metal Teddy Bear.

***gag***

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!