Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Adam: I Am So Sick of Her

he is saying to Porsche.  He is pissed about some things that Rachel said last night and tells Porsche that even if he is evicted, he is going to vote for her.


Adam:  I have lost all respect for her in this game.  But you gotta do what you gotta do...

Porsche:  I agree.  But I have to win, first.

Adam:  Some of the things she said to me...some of the things she said to you...

Porsche:  I know, she doesn't deserve it... And her speech...it's gonna be...

Rachel came outside and Adam quickly changed the subject to the overcast sky.  Rachel modeled the swimsuit that she tie-dyed recently.

(WTF did Rachel do last night?  I need to get up to speed.)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!