Friday, September 9, 2011

Adam Compares Himself to Howie

Adam:  Am I fatter than Howie?

Both girls say Howie "wasn't fat in All Stars".  Rachel adds that his upper body was toned.  (So, I think that was a "Yes", Adam.)

Adam:  Am I like Chicken George?  Or Howie?

Rachel:  You're like Howie.

Adam:  I'm just trying to figure out where I stand on the Big Brother Goofy Guy list.  Am I funnier than Enzo?

Rachel:  A lot of people didn't think Enzo was funny.




Oooo.  Ouch.

They are playing Disney trivia.  Rachel seems to know everything about Disney animated movies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!